BLEACH NIT (JEMCO) – CONTINUOUS ROPE BLEACH RANGE
- Rope processing without rope squeezing means no stretching or rope marks
- Precise control of bleaching chemicals either with traditional batch or new direct dozing with recipe capability
- Automatic, precise kier and multi-compartment washer temperature control
- Kier and jet washer each have individually controlled, self-adjusting compartments that stay full, even with changes in fabric width and weight
- Low abrasion, no pilling and minimal weight loss
- Fabric torque eliinated by patented detwister and automatic balloon inflation
- Widely accepted to be the best and most economical bleaching system.
- Direct costs of less than half that of beck or winch bleaching and significantly lower than low-liquor Jet Dye machinery
- Lower water usage – 10 lit/kg of fabric approx.
- Lower steam usage – less water means less steam, approx 0.7 kg steam/kg fabric
- Lowest direct labour – one operator runs kier and washer, including softener application
- Simple design for low maintenance and minimal downtime.
- AC inverter control
Chemical Savings & Precision
- Lower chemical usage than any batch system
- Chemicals are more thoroughly used, resulting in kier dumping only about once a month for 24/7 operation
- Direct dosing of concentrated peroxide, caustic, auxiliaries and optical permits recipe optimising for a wide range of fabrics
- Large volume kier provides more dwell time for a lower required chemical concentration
- Balloon squeeze padding system reduces chemical carryover to a minimum
- Several model sizes to meet unique requirements – 900 kg/hr
- 100% Cotton, polyester/cotton blends
- Full-bleach white, prepare for print, prepare for dye, softener application knits (jersey, rib, interlock, pique), fleece and wovens in rope form
- Less floor space and capital cost per kg than dye machines