SUPREME NIT DRYER – RELAXING DRYER FOR IMPROVED HAND FEEL AND SHRINKAGE FOR OPEN WIDTH AND TUBULAR FABRICS
Dryer for both Open Width and Tubular fabrics having all the features same as Ultra-Nit Relax Conveyor Dryer and with the addition of Pin Chain Entry for Open Width fabrics.
- Provides the best combination of the latest drying, relaxing and energy-saving technologies, achieving relaxation volumes of more than 18%.
- Advanced Nozzle arrangement permits fabric to bulk and the knitted loop to relax, producing finished fabrics with a better hand, more weight and increased stitches.
- Advanced nozzle, airflow and thermal properties designed to optimise residual shrinkage values, eliminating the need for high-energy-cost shaking or steaming attachments.
- Truly a three-active-pass dryer and carries the fabric without tension between two belts on each pass through the dryer.
- Each pass is active, meaning that the fabric is exposed to a consistent airflow across the full width during every pass.
- Provides for a tremendous amount of flexibility with respect to its overfeed capabilities.
- Overfeed from the entry to the first pass adjustable while the machine is in operation.
- Additional overfeed can be set up between each pass to maximise shrinkage and drying efficiency.
- Attains production levels of 10 to 50 tons per day, depending on configuration.
- Automatic continuous lint belt cleaning system – maintains maximum drying efficiency and reduces downtime.
- Exhaust Air Humidity Control (ECH) – maintains constant exhaust air saturation, reducing energy used per unit produced.
- Exit Fabric Temperature Control (IWET) – infrafed temperature control monitors the fabric at the exit to ensure maximum dryer output.